Cylindrical roller bearings as their roller linearly come into contact with inner ring and outer ring with less coefficient of friction with a capacity to hold high radial load and operate at high speeds. Full complement bearings are suitable for very heavy radial loads at moderate speeds. These are available with both lubrication holes and a machined lubrication groove on the outside surface of the outer ring. We supply cylindrical roller bearings with varies sizes and types mentioned below:
- Single row cylindrical roller bearings
- Double row cylindrical roller bearings
- Multi-row cylindrical roller bearings
- Single row full complement cylindrical roller bearings
- Double row full complement cylindrical roller bearings
- Multi-row full complement cylindrical roller bearings
It is used in various industries manufacturing equipment like Large and medium-sized motors, locomotives and rolling stock, machine tool spindle, internal combustion engines, generators, gas turbines, deceleration box, rolling mill machine, vibrating screen, hoisting as well as conveying machinery, automotive applications, home appliances, industrial equipment, etc.